ABOUT US  |  CONTACT US  |  RSS  |  ARCHIVE  |  2019-04-22  |  UPDATED: 2019/4/22 - 10:42:33 FA | AR | EN
Iran, Pakistan to form joint anti-terror force: Rouhani             Abdullah Says íMismanagementí Interrupted Doha Meeting            Pompeo Pushes For Another Intra-Afghan Dialogue In Doha            Afghanistan announces squad for ICC Cricket world Cup            Chinese smartphone manufacturer Oppo looks to Dubai as international launchpad             Tear gas canisters fly, but Yellow Vesters wonít give up             An Imam Still Calls OutÖ            Studies show the highest life satisfaction is between Muslims            Google targeting Press TV for challenging íUS hegemonyí: Journalist             US intelligence says Huawei funded by Chinese state security: The Times            Presidential Candidates Seeking Alternative To NUG             Pakistan PM Says Will Not Give Advice to Afghanistan Anymore             Attack On Afghan Ministry Leaves Seven Dead            EU, Canada vow to fight new US sanctions on Cuba             Trumpís so-called Ďpeaceí plan for Palestine dead on arrival            

DATE PUBLISHED: 2018/8/2 - 11:11:33
VISIT: 729
SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS

Three Foreigners Killed After Being Kidnapped In Kabul
Three Foreigners Killed After Being Kidnapped In Kabul

Three foreign nationals working in Kabul were killed on Thursday morning by unknown gunmen.

One Indian, one Malaysian and one Macedonian were reportedly kidnapped early morning and their bodies were later found in Mussahi district in Kabul province.

They were kidnapped from PD9 in the city.

Police have confirmed the incident but have not given any further details.

However, according to Indiaís Financial Express and other Indian media outlets, the Malaysian national was 64, the Indian was 39 and the Macedonian was 37.

The Financial Express reported the three men had been travelling to work with a local driver when abducted.

Their bodies were later found in Mussahi district in Kabul province. According to the report, sources told the Financial Express the three men were abducted near Pul-e-Charkhi on the eastern outskirts of Kabul but their bodies were found in a car parked in the Mussahi district.

An Afghan security official said they found identity cards next to the bodies and were seeking confirmation from the company.

“They were shot dead and their bodies were found inside a car,” the Financial Express quoted a security source as saying.

Officials at Sodexo in Afghanistan have not commented on the killings yet.

Sodexo is the second largest food services company in the world - with its headquarters in France. 

It manages canteens and facilities for offices, the military, schools, hospitals and prisons.

No group has yet claimed responsibility for the incident.

 

LINK: http://ansarpress.com/english/10160


TAGS:






*
*

*



SEE ALSO

Video/ Notre Dame Cathedral structural stability should be guaranteed before rebuilding efforts: architect


Ex-Communication Minister Jailed for Three Years


Flash Floods Affected Thousands of People in Afghanistan: UNOCHA


Flash Floods Killed 50 People In Iran In Two Weeks


EU Parliament Urges Ghani to Stop ĎPolitical Pressuresí Against CAG Educational NGO


Flash Floods Leave 19 Dead In West And North


Facebook bans white nationalism, separatism


Global Peace Building through Cultural Diplomacy is Discussed in Bucharest, Romania


10 Die In Flash Floods In Herat Province


Letters from Citizens to National Leaders: Endorsing Accountability for Global Peace Building at the UN General Assembly





VIEWED
MOST DISCUSSED







POLL

Modi, Merkel Discuss Afghanistan, Radicalisation And Terrorism

SEE RESULT


LAST NEWS

Who is new IRGC commander General Salami?

Iran, Pakistan to form joint anti-terror force: Rouhani

Abdullah Says íMismanagementí Interrupted Doha Meeting

Pompeo Pushes For Another Intra-Afghan Dialogue In Doha

Afghanistan announces squad for ICC Cricket world Cup

Chinese smartphone manufacturer Oppo looks to Dubai as international launchpad

Tear gas canisters fly, but Yellow Vesters wonít give up

An Imam Still Calls OutÖ

Studies show the highest life satisfaction is between Muslims

Google targeting Press TV for challenging íUS hegemonyí: Journalist

US intelligence says Huawei funded by Chinese state security: The Times

Presidential Candidates Seeking Alternative To NUG

Pakistan PM Says Will Not Give Advice to Afghanistan Anymore

Attack On Afghan Ministry Leaves Seven Dead

EU, Canada vow to fight new US sanctions on Cuba

Trumpís so-called Ďpeaceí plan for Palestine dead on arrival

Russian And Tajik Leaders Discuss Afghanistan

Democratic small donors back Muslim lawmaker amid 9/11 fight with Trump

Iranís Zarif, Turkeyís Erdogan slam US sanctions, IRGC blacklisting as they urge enhanced ties

UK PM May faces Tory grassroots action to step down

Video/ Notre Dame Cathedral structural stability should be guaranteed before rebuilding efforts: architect

Climate-change protesters vow to disrupt London underground

Trump vetoes resolution on ending US involvement in Yemen war

EU rejects Israeli claim to Golan, other occupied territory

íTrump acting as al-Qaedaís big brother, fomenting bigotry against Muslimsí

Cases of Torture Reduce in Afghanistan Prisons: UNAMA

Taliban had considered a reduction in violence in Doha talks: sources

UN Condemns Taliban Announcement of Spring Offensive

Champions League: íMan Utd are miles offí - reaction to exit in Barcelona

Ajax are into the semi-finals of the Champions League

Ilhan Omar is Ďdisrespectfulí to US and Ďdisrespectfulí to Israel: Trump

Syriaís Assad denounces US for blacklisting Iranís IRGC

US agreed verbally not to seek death penalty for Assange: Report

Instagram deletes pages of IRGC commanders after US blacklisting

List Of Qatar Delegation ĎNot All-Inclusiveí: Say Critics

Jirga Preparations On Track Amid Waves Of Oppositions

Germany pledges 59 million euros to Afghanistan

Saudi Arabia resorting to death penalty to quash opposition: Amnesty

Facebook spends $22.6 million to keep Mark Zuckerberg safe

Trump warns ICC against prosecuting Americans, Israelis for war crimes


MEDICAL NEWS








ANSAR PRESS ©  |  ABOUT US  |  CONTACT US  |  MOBILE VERSION  |  LINKS  |  DESIGN: Negah Network Co.
All right reserved. Use this website by mentioning the source (link) is allowed. ›—ś‘ź«Ś «یš —š ی šŕŠ»šŌ«š